This Red, White & Blue Trifle is a showstopper and is ready in less than 30 minutes! 😍 🕒 Perfect for your holiday gathering! SAVE this post for our recipe below 👇 👇 👇 Check out our website for other great recipes & more!
2 Tbsp Urban Meadow Granulated Sugar
2 Cups Urban Meadow Heavy Cream, at room temperature
¼ Cup Urban Meadow Powdered Sugar
2 Pints Fresh Blueberries
2 Lbs Fresh Strawberries (hulled & halved)
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Vanilla Pound Cake, cut into 1" cubes
1 Pkg (3.4 Oz) Vanilla Pudding Mix (prepared according to box)
1. Add the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to your stand mixer and whip to stiff peaks, then fold in the prepared vanilla pudding.
2. Mix the berries and sugar and let sit for five minutes.
3. Layer in your trifle bowl the pound cake, then pudding, then berries.
4. Make a second layer of the pound cake, then pudding, then end with a large mountain of berries.
5. Refrigerate for one hour before serving. Enjoy! 🤤