Join us LIVE with Registered Dietitian Molly Tevis she makes two of her favorite refreshing summer treats!
Summer Yogurt Pops
½ cup blueberries (any fruit of choice)
½ cup frozen banana (sliced)
~3 cups coconut Greek yogurt (any flavor of choice)
1. Add fruit and yogurt to food processor.
2. Blend until well combined and desired consistency.
3. Pour into individual plastic cups or popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks to middle of mixture in cups.
4. Freeze until solid.
Summer Fruit Slushies
½ cup strawberries (any fruit of choice)
½ cup watermelon (any fruit of choice)
1 cup sparkling water (flavor of choice)
½ cup ice
1.Cut fresh fruit into bite size pieces and add to blender.
2. Pour sparkling water into blender and add ice.
3. Blend until well combined and desired consistency. Serve immediately.